Friday, May 16, 2008

EQ

Yesterday when I had lunch with my friend, I told him I felt very “fan” because I went to the bank just now. I realized that I can’t go bank and government departments…I can’t go to the places that require a lot of procedures because I’m the person dislike to follow procedure. That’s why every time I go this kind of places, I’ll be mad...

My friend told me, the main reason is because I don’t have EQ! Haha…I agree with him. I always argue with people but I’m the right. That’s why I can’t work in the office. I hate working in a company because it has lot of procedure such as tag in and out of the office, punch card…. I hate to be controlled by my boss, I hate writing report…There is nothing I can do except insurance. In doing insurance, I have the flexibility, I can control myself, and I do not need to report to anyone. I only need to be responsible to myself.
My friend always reminds me that I’m a very bad EQ and emotional person. haha. The only solution for me when I’m not happy is to have a delicious meal. Thus, after I had lunch with my friend, my mood becomes normal. I ate Unagi set at Ichiban Restaurant.
I did a very bad thing yesterday also. I felt very angry when I found that my car parking lot parked by my housemate. It happened many times already. I decided to complain to the security guard. I ask the security, would he clamp my car if I park in the place without the “yellow box”? He said yes, but I had the car sticker. He ask me why I didn’t park the car at my own car park? I answered him angrily, because my housemate parked her car at my parking lot. Why was he allowing the car without the sticker drove in? Then the security guard asked me where is my parking lot because he wanted to write a warning letter to my housemate. Haha…
Don’t know why I felt very happy because this is the first time I did such “bad thing”. I felt very happy until I called my friends to share my happiness. All my friends said I really so bad but I don’t think so because they agreed to let me park in this parking lot, it should belong to me. So they are not supposed to park anymore there. Why they don’t think about me, if they had park in my place? Where should I park my car? How about if the security guard clamps my car because I park at the illegal place? ….so I’m right!

No comments: